Between March and November 2019, VTMH held our monthly seminar series with over 330 attending. We have received wonderful feedback on the diverse and interesting topics presented on.
We have heard about:
- Intentional Peer Support - a snapshot of the key principles
- The new LGBTIQ Intersect resource
- The Post-Settlement Lives of South Sudanese Australian Women
- Addressing loneliness in people with mental ill health
- The Family Violence Royal Commission and the process of change
- Consumer rated effectiveness of consultations for stress and emotional problems
- Rights based card under the Mental Health Act 2014
- Supporting bicultural work
- Compassionate communities: Talking about and doing death differently
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our guest speakers, both past and future. It is because of them that we are able to provide this wonderful space for information, insights and reflections.
Thank you also to our attendees. Our seminars have become extremely popular in recent years with many booked out well in advance. It is because of your support and interest in the topics presented that we continue striving to find excellent information and speakers to present you with.
Our next seminar is being held on Wednesday, 18 March 2020 and we will send an e-blast to our mailing list and advertise the topic and speaker on our website in due course.
Our seminars are held on the third Wednesday of each month. If you would like to stay informed of upcoming seminar topics, along with all our other events, add yourself to our mailing list here